HOW TO BECOME ASSOCIATED AS A RESEARCHER
Associated researchers can apply three times per year for the upcoming cycle, ideally after an initial conversation with one of the a.pass curators. The next cycle begins in May 2021.
The research center invites associated researchers who:
– are involved in ongoing advanced artistic research
– have a practice-based understanding of artistic research
– are associated to multiple platforms of support
– have the ability to formulate and follow their own study trajectory
– are able to self-organise and contribute to collective processes
– have experience with making their research public, and are interested in contributing it to the public program of a.pass
An associated researcher involved in a PhD program can propose to develop their PhD researc as a part of their trajectory within the a.pass environment. This can happen at any time during the PhD trajectory. Since a.pass can not formally grant or evaluate PhD certificates, the researcher has to be already associated with a university and a university supervisor.